On Saturday I had a life changing experience :: the dinner party I was at served deconstructed s’mores. It was decadent. It was glamorous. It was incredible.
Why have I not thought of this before?! Deconstructed s’mores is the perfect way to enjoy your childhood dessert but sans the sticky mess or campfire requirement.
Here’s what you do:
- In a mason jar layer the following ingredients: chocolate ganache, vanilla ice cream and crushed graham crackers. Repeat the layering once so you have two layers of this delicious combo.
- Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- Take out of freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Add a plop of marshmallow cream and – if you want to be extra fancy – use a small torch gun to roast the marshmallow.
- Top with a square of Hersey’s chocolate.
- Serve and watch your guests revel in joy!