Another year, another Ragnar in the books and this one was easily the best yet! Team Pornstar Buxx made the trek to San Francisco to compete this weekend in the Ragnar Napa race and we killed it. This race might have been the most scenic one I’ve done yet :: from crossing the Golden Gate bridge, running through cute-as-a-button downtown Sausalito, through farm lands and then, finally, past winery after winery — it was majestic.
And, it also was a great race for our team. Here’s a breakdown:
- 200 miles: Number of miles my team ran, starting in Golden Gate Park and finishing in Napa.
- 12 people: Number of people that made up team Pornstar Buxx! (Andy Gundel, Kathryn Hearn, Steph Gundel, Eric Bartanen, Grant Potter, Anne Heavey, Pete Louras, Travis Sheldrake, Jamie Platt Watt, Ali Emery, Christie Blomster, Cole Popsinger)
- 15 miles: Number of miles I ran, over three legs.
- 7:20 minutes: Average pace for my 15 miles.
- 26.47 hours: Time it took for our team to run 200 miles.
- 1.5 hours: Estimated amount of sleep I got over 26 hours, which was in a van.
- 7th: Place our team took for our division, out of 271teams..
Clearly, team Pornstar Buxx did a fine job representing Seattle and I am so proud to have been part of it! Such a fun weekend!
A few photos from the crazy weekend.